Bitter herbs aka Maror, is another one of the Passover foods on our Seder plate. It symbolizes the bitterness of our slavery in Egypt. Wear this shirt proudly during your Passover seder this year and be grateful our traditions are still alive today.
Women’s Relaxed Fit Tee:
- Contemporary styling for a slimmer fit. Go up a size if you prefer a roomier fit.
- 100% ultra-light cotton. (Note: Colors Light Steel and Ash: cotton/polyester)
- Side seams provide a more contoured, feminine fit. Drapes beautifully.
- Preshrunk for a great fit wash after wash. Tag-free for itch-free comfort.
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems for longer life. Ribbed, set-in crewneck collar.
Unisex Short Sleeve Classic Tee:
- Comfortable fit. Tag-free collar
- Short-sleeve tee is preshrunk and resists shrinking and fading.
- 100% Preshrunk cotton.
- HOWEVER— Heathers, Oxford Gray, Light Steel, Ash, Safety Green and Safety Orange are Cotton/polyester.
Women’s Short Sleeve Jersey V-Neck:
- Contemporary style with a slimmer fit
- Side seams that flatter your silhouette
- Go up a size if you prefer a roomier fit
- Contoured to fit the body like a glove
- Tag-free for itch free comfort
- Preshrunk for a great fit wash after wash
- 100% cotton (colors: light steel/ash: cotton/polyester)
- ultralight cotton jersey feels fantastic next to your skin
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems for longer life
** Be sure to view the size chart of each garment located in the pictures of each product.
Before you wash your garment, be sure to follow the instructions on the tag. All of our shirts are pre-shrunk, and will not shrink if you wash as directed. It’s important to note that all combed cotton will shrink if it’s exposed to heat. So, don’t wash your shirts in hot water or dry them in a hot dryer. Cold water is recommended, and if you want to go a step further you can set your washing machine to the delicate cycle setting.