Teshuvah means "returning" to the old, to one's original nature or to one's self. When returning to one's original self, it's best to do so in a calm relaxing state of mind. We feel this hoodie is the perfect balance of Teshuvah. Wear it as a reminder throughout the year, not just on Rosh Hashanah :)
Unisex Fleece Pullover Sweatshirt:
- 50% cotton/50% polyester, with up to 5% polyester created from recycled plastic
- Medium weight 7.8-oz fleece. Patented low-pill, high-stitch density Fleece. Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Double-needle stitching on neck and armholes.
- Machine wash-again and again without hesitation because it's pill-resistant.
Unisex Heavyweight Pullover Hoodie:
- Classic Fit. Preshrunk fleece knit. Air jet yarns = softer feel and reduced pilling
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord.
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease. Double-needle stitching at waistband and cuffs.
- Pouch pocket. 1 x 1 rib with spandex. Satin label
Canvas Poly-Cotton Hoodie:
- Sideseamed. Retail fit. White cord drawstring. Kangaroo pockets. Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Softest sponge fleece, cozy!
- Unisex, with a loose fit that is versatile and lends itself to daily wear
- Solid colors: 60% combed and ring-spun cotton 40% poly fleece, 30 single 6.5oz
** Be sure to view the size chart of each garment located in the pictures of each product.
Before you wash your garment, be sure to follow the instructions on the tag. All of our shirts are pre-shrunk, and will not shrink if you wash as directed. It’s important to note that all combed cotton will shrink if it’s exposed to heat. So, don’t wash your shirts in hot water or dry them in a hot dryer. Cold water is recommended, and if you want to go a step further you can set your washing machine to the delicate cycle setting.